Why choose the Knudsen Law Firm for Workers’ Compensation?
The Knudsen Law Firm has been involved in workers’ compensation law since 1913 when Workers’ Compensation became law in Nebraska. The Knudsen Law Firm’s lawyers have vast experience in workers compensation, and have tried over numerous cases in Workers’ Compensation Court.
See our biographies below for information about the Knudsen Law Firm’s Workers’ Compensation team. Each biography includes a list of published cases which were argued before the Nebraska Supreme Court and the Nebraska Court of Appeals.
- Experienced Workers’ Compensation Practice Group: Workers’ compensation law is extremely complex, continually changing, and is risky for inexperienced lawyers. The Knudsen Law Firm’s lawyers are experienced negotiators and are trial tested.
- Outstanding References: The Knudsen Law Firm can provide you with names of clients who will speak to you about their experience with the firm. Conferring with them will increase your comfort level.
- Respect for You and Consideration for Your Needs: As your advisor, the Knudsen Law Firm pledges to treat you with respect, and help educate you about alternatives and choices at every step. As your advocate, the Knudsen Law Firm pledges to provide you with the aggressive representation you deserve.
- Keeping You Informed: We will take your calls, respond promptly, and call you when new developments arise in your case. We encourage open and frequent communication. Copies of all important documents regarding your case will be promptly provided to you.
Selecting a law firm is a very important decision. Given our pledge to perform at a high level on your behalf, we hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you regarding your workers’ compensation case.
Se Habla Español.
Call 402-475-7011 or 800-714-3439 for an appointment.
Attorneys specializing in this area:
- Carly L. Bahramzad
- Shirley K. Williams
- What Benefits does the Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Law Provide?
- The Workers’ Compensation Law – A Trap for Agriculture